Future Rappers Of Bangladesh (FRB)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Rappers Of Bangladesh (FRB)

THIS FORUM HAS BEEN STOPPED.FOLLOW US @ OUR FB GROUP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!

Go down 
+4
Mc Fazze aka Reload
frozenhell
mr.suicide
pRo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pRo
IMMORTAL
IMMORTAL
pRo

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-07-27

FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 am

This Is smth tht u all ppl shud knw,the story-

Future Rappers of BD[FRB] was created by pRo to promote underground music and helping the youth/underground emcees of BD to showcase their talent.It started its operation back in February 15th thru being a fb group but da original posting,shits poppd down from 25th FEB,so this day has been marked as the FRB's originiating day.

At 10:30 pm[BDT] i created this group in fb widout any real plans actually Wink nd i seriously ddnt knw tht this group will turn into smth big lyk nw,thnks to y'all fo helpin us.I then asked one of ma koolest buddies,rho,tht 'dude ai group er admin hoba??' So i initially made him da admin of FRB too.

Then started our journey with daily 35-40 members addin to our list in avg.Currently the FB group consists of around 515 hiphop heads with whose blessings we are here now.Then i saw someone post his rhymes on the wall,the rhyme was wack nd sik though it was one of the first creations that was pasted over.The rap was done by NYLOS who's now one of the best underground emcee in BD.Then came another guy with his weird style of lyrics and writing structure,named BaNglish NA[nw knwn as Lyrikal Killah].

Then came our first challenge with a canadian named AEON-X.Rho nd Nylos confidently took over a professional westcoast rapper.They lost the game but got some real respect from dat guy.We still remember that guy's advice and i think it was one of the key points to start over a new prodigy. sunny farao

We were joined by Shad "E",skibkhan,Rapholic Bangstah,JDR,Xefer,M@5d,a1mz etc.There were also few comedians lyk NZML HSN,hehe.

Over the past months many emcees joined and left FRB.We are now together as a family.We got many good rappers like JDR nd FLO who are now on a great height undoubtedly.But i am proud to say that i have emcees like rho,nylos,LK hu are tremendously performing in the DR rap tourny[idea by pro..lol].I wish all o em besta luck cus we're ruling over now.

We started over our test-transmission kinda forum on March and though it was sum sorta test thing we got good response from that.Finally,we made our official FRB forum on July 26th night and its getting huge response now.We are happy to see our mainstreams come here and give their advice to the yung fellow rappers which really inspires them to move forward.

Lastly,I got to thank some people who helped me alot in this journy.I'd thank all the FRB members,rapper,hiphop heads,fans,well-wishers,haters Wink e'ryone for helping us in our journey.Special thanks goes to DJ R@F for his support in all the ways;Skibkhan for postin up alot in da wall nd giving sum advices too;FLO for his teachings nd stuff[he's on a great height now but u shudnt forget da ones hu gave u alot Wink ]nd finally i'll thank XPLOSIVE for his wonderful advices and helping us alot i mean alot in our journey which is still goin..hehe.

FRB was,is,nd will be the best underground prodigy in BD and any newbies out to go to mainstream must have a validity from FRB,cus u knw its the underground prodigy;)
We hope that we will take bangla hiphop to a new level and letting the world knw tht "WE CAN DO IT".

With best wishes to all,
Stay safe~cheers
-1-
Back to top Go down
http://www.banglarap.co.nr/
mr.suicide
Playa
Playa
mr.suicide

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 am

long live frb......
btw pRo.. thx broda for all o ur shits i mean hardwork Razz

FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Mr_sui11
Back to top Go down
frozenhell
frozenhell

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:02 pm

yeah///

all hail fRb
Back to top Go down
pRo
IMMORTAL
IMMORTAL
pRo

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 am

yep!!
dea are more things to be added down there!!
its a long story man,ami ai jinish ta onk quikly leksi to so i missd out lota things 1
Back to top Go down
Mc Fazze aka Reload
Rookie
Rookie
Mc Fazze aka Reload

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:58 am

FUCK U PRO....i invented FRB....itz al mine...dis '10 million dollar' industry....itz MINE I TEL YA.....im da SOLE LEADER....FUCK DAMIEN & U....LOL Razz

im dyin laughin Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
mr.suicide
Playa
Playa
mr.suicide

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 pm

reload :/
bro,
reload ur brain Neutral
its washed off Razz

FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Mr_sui11
Back to top Go down
pRo
IMMORTAL
IMMORTAL
pRo

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

its a joke nikka!
Back to top Go down
XpLosive
Rookie
Rookie
XpLosive

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Oh ayo, thanks for the shout out.
Back to top Go down
nyLos
nyLos

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm

*walks in2 forum...... shooots ery1......eats cookies Very Happy *
Back to top Go down
Sharjil
Rookie
Rookie
Sharjil

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:33 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharjilshadman ; www.amadergaan.com
Dr.Racool
Rookie
Rookie
Dr.Racool

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:45 am

can't read dat too large Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!   FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRB STORY-THE TRUTH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Rappers Of Bangladesh (FRB) :: MAIN FORUM :: LATEST NEWS!-
Jump to: